The Aussie Enviro team delivers effective rehabilitation services both across Brisbane and Australia wide.
- Site rehabilitation
- Well site rehabilitation
- Pond rehabilitation (including evaporation pond rehabilitation)
Sites previously excavated are rehabilitated using our modern fleet of earthmoving equipment and experienced operators. Skid steer loaders are used to perform backfill services.
Our overall aim is to protect the environment and ensure our work has minimal impact. We consult closely with our customers and qualified environmental advisories to ensure our services meet project specifications.
All rehabilitation services are undertaken within the guidelines of both our certified QHSE (quality, health, safety and Environment) management system and our registration as an approved suitable operator in environmental rehabilitation activities.
Aussie Enviro implements the following processes when performing site rehabilitation activities on both minor and major projects:
- Risk assessments to assess soil condition and the identification of potential underground and aboveground services
- Erection of suitable barricading to restrict work area access to relevant site personnel
- Selection of appropriate equipment and earthmoving personnel ensuring project specifications and customer requirements are met
- Backfilling services to achieve required compaction rate
- Landscaping services aimed at returning the work area to its natural soil condition