Experts in pipeline decommissioning in remote areas of Queensland
Primarily performed in the oil and gas industry, Aussie Enviro has the expertise available to decommission underground pipelines in accordance with stakeholder requirements.
Our project execution methods include:
- Excavation works to expose underground pipelines
- Lifting, dragging and cutting pipework into manageable sections
- Dewater pipework and dispose to approved waste facility
- Load and transport pipework and site debris to approved waste facility
- Remediate pipeline sites to a stable and non-polluting state in compliance with intended post-closure land use
All necessary paperwork, training and equipment is provided to the client, with clear channels of communication being maintained at all times.