Aussie Enviro performs geotechnical services for environmental and construction advisories regularly. We have demonstrated experience in performing detailed test pitting services on a number of minor and major projects Australia wide.
Cone Penetration Testing (CPT) Services
These in-situ site investigations are used to:
- to determine types of soil and identify materials present
- to estimate Geotechnical parameters
- to provide results for direct Geotechnical design
Our excavator-mounted rig offers all of the same features as a standard rig with the additional ability to excavate test pits along with all standard excavating operations. When going to greater depths, CPT testing is favoured to a general test pit.
Test Pit Services
Our machine operators are trained at performing the following tasks:
- Excavation of test pits using various sized buckets and auger attachments within the customers width and depth specifications
- Assistance in the collection of samples for soil testing purposes
- Backfill of excavated test pits
- Soil compaction of excavated test pits at ratio supplied by customer
We specialise in implementing sustainable and safe work practices aimed at reducing environmental impact and maintaining the health and safety of all personnel involved in our work activities.
Pavement Investigation Services
Working alongside geotechnical engineers we have the ability to:
- Excavate the desired area, generally achieved with our auger attachment.
- Conduct soil testing
- Backfill the investigation with excavated soil, track roll where necessary.
- Asphalt and compact
Pavement investigation involves assessing subsurface conditions. Based on the finding of the investigation, our team will evaluate and provide methods of appropriate treatment.