With a fleet at the ready, Aussie Enviro has the ability to respond to emergency environmental incidents quickly and effectively
Aussie Enviro has over 15 years’ experience in responding to emergency environmental incidents. Our experience includes:
- Heavily contaminated oil spill sites
- Recovery and disposal of debris from shoreline areas as a result of major flooding
- Transformer oil spill clean-up
- Damage to infrastructure as a result of major flooding
We can rapidly assemble a team of experts and be onsite to assist our clients with the recovery efforts within a moments notice.
Our services include:
- Site visit to determine the nature and extent of the damage
- Deploy equipment and resources to begin the recovery process
- Implement sustainable and safety control measures aimed and reducing environmental impact and risk
- Fluid flow of information between key team members to eliminate the potential for confusion
- Management of staff, contractors and visitors on site
- Detailed reporting including budgetary requirements, site progress and safety & environmental statistics
We care about our clients. Our 1300 number is manned 24/7: If anything is wrong, we are ready to fix it fast!