Providing full service capability, with smart, innovative and cost-effective solutions, across all project phases
For projects that require specialised environmental service contractors, environmental solutions, site remediation or site rehabilitation, Aussie Enviro provides clients with smart, innovative and cost-effective solutions.
We have developed a cost-effective model for the delivery of projects, that traditionally comprise different stages or aspects (such as design, execution, closure), and involve separate entities, such as consultants and contractors.
Our innovative business model combines into one integrated team experience:
- scientists, engineers, civil earthworks contractors
- remediation contractors, land rehabilitation contractors and other specialised subcontractors
- heavy plant and equipment with specialised operators
Our team thoroughly assesses all project requirements and allocate the tasks appropriately. Clear channels of communication are maintained to ensure the requirements are being serviced with priority and to best practice.
Our business model comprises of a team that have vast experience in environmental contracting and services, with the core skills and capabilities to deliver our client’s projects. Our experienced team includes project managers and plant operators, supported by environmental scientists and engineers who can be called upon at a moment’s notice.
Our full environmental service capabilities ensure streamlined project results as all phases of a project are delivered in house, allowing for a seamless transition from phase to phase until project completion. We believe that this model provides our client with cost and time efficient solutions as:
- project management of all stages is centralised and delivered by one project manager, thus eliminating duplicate costs
- the requirement for outsourcing consultants is removed, leading to less overheads and less delays
- fluid flow of information and communications between key team members leads to rapid response and eliminates the potential for confusion
- reduced reporting costs
- no conflict of interest between the traditional ‘consulting’ and ‘contracting’ phases and people
- one team, working together and always focusing on the ultimate required outcome.