Aussie Enviro was engaged for the construction and the lining of an interceptor pond in regional Queensland.
SCOPE OF WORKS
- Clear and grade entire area
- Excavation for new interceptor pond
- Excavation for road crossing for pond inlet pipes
- Excavation for sinking concrete footings for supporting Victaulic line.
- Trenching for new poly pipe
Revision of the environmental and cultural heritage clearances and conditions.
- Place and moisture condition and compact clay material to form new pond floor and walls. Clay shall be placed in layers not exceeding 200mm.
- Trim the finished clay surface to the dimensions as shown on project drawings.
- Undertake compaction testing and verify clay compaction levels.
- Supply and install HDPE liner as per project specifications.
- Lay the HDPE liner and weld the seams.
- Anchor the liner in the prepared anchor trench. Place backfill material in 200 to 500 mm thick loose lifts and compact with a plate compactor.
- Non-destructively test all seam welds over their full length.