Aussie Enviro recognises that adopting effective health, safety, environmental and quality management strategies is key to good business practice.
As a result, our company has implemented an accredited management system that ensures customer satisfaction and manages our health, safety and environmental obligations in alignment with legislation. Our QHSE Management System is an integral part of our company. We are highly committed to continuing to improve our management practices and provide effective instruction to our workers.
Training and Inductions
To maintain preferred supplier status with our customers in the oil and gas, environmental, energy and civil construction industries, our personnel hold a wide range of competencies such as:
- Heat Stress Awareness
- Use of Fire Fighting Equipment
- Environmental Spill Management
- Gas Detection
- Working Under Powerlines
- Senior First Aid
- Land Access
- Customer Specific Permit Writers
- Operation of 4WD Vehicles on Field Locations
- Contaminated Machinery Course – Weed and Seed
- Workplace Environmental Awareness
- Training – Construction Industry
- Work Health and Safety Trained Officers
- General Construction Safety Awareness
As required our operators also undergo customer specified inductions prior to attending site, such as Santos, Origin Energy, QGC, Arrow and Redland City inductions.
Copies of Aussie Enviro’s OHS, environmental and quality policies can be found at the links below:
- Aussie Enviro Excavations OHS Policy
- Aussie Enviro Excavations Environmental Management Policy
- Aussie Enviro Excavations Quality Policy
Our QHSE Management System has passed the strict requirements to reach Achilles FPS prequalification.
Our main objectives are
- Making safety, environmental and quality awareness an integral part of our business activities
- Providing adequate resources to achieve project goals and outcomes
- Continuously review and improve our QHSE Management System to ensure it remains up to date and effective
- Implementing best practice health, safety, environmental and quality procedures
- Setting measurable objectives and targets aimed at providing quality products and services